- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 10 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
The Rakuten fulfillment center, which is the Rakuten Group’s logistics base, will be responsible for all on-site operations and management operations within the center.
[Characteristics of position]
Since the Rakuten Group handles products for each EC service, communication with many work staff involved in a series of operations from arrival to shipment occurs.
1. management (in stock and shipping and inventory storage products) of each work process planning of measures and projects aimed at improving the safety, quality and work efficiency of 2. Rakuten fulfillment center And implementation / safety: Creating sites that do not cause accidents / Improvement of quality: Creating a mechanism for delivering ordered products in a timely manner, improving activities / efficiency: Efforts to reduce costs to provide services at optimal prices.
3. Part-time employees Temporary staff staff for business , work instructions and education adjustment and personnel arrangement
, such as shift management
4. Management of 5S (cleaning, cleanliness, organization, tidy, cocoon)
[About the company’s logistics services]
The company is responsible for the EC logistics of the Rakuten Group, such as Rakuten Books, and entering the stores at stores opening in the Rakuten market We provide “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” including shipping, storage / inventory management, packing, delivery, customer service, gift handling and return handling.
Our mission is to support the growth of stores in the Rakuten market that support Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
Those who meet one of the following requirements:
1. High school graduate or higher and at least 3 years of work experience
2. University graduate or higher and at least 2 years of work experience
1. Team work experience
2. Work at the factory / logistics site Experience
3. Business-level OA skill (email, Excel)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 2.25 million to 5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses: Twice a year (June / December) * Payment and commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system.
[Annual Holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are due to shifts depending on the work and time of work) * Work shifts are determined in the previous month), Summer / Winter holidays, Annual paid holidays (10 Day to 20)), special holiday.
Primary interview: Manager
SPI: Web aptitude test
Final interview: Senior manager
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.