- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Job Change Media Division Product Development Section
You will be responsible for planning corporate products and services for the company’s job change support service “doda”.
Maximize the outcomes for corporate customers, such as sales and adoption decisions for this service
1. Business environment / competition analysis
2. Medium- to long-term product strategy planning
3. Price strategy / functional planning
4. Data creation to realize planning
5. Formulation of proposals
6. Discussions and coordination with each related department
7. Progress management with development members
8. Planning of sales promotion strategy (including price design)
9. Sales plan
10. Various KPI designs, etc.
[Characteristics of position]
Ability to plan, adjust and act in a wide range of fields is required.
Product planning experience for intangible products over 1 year (experienced company size is not required ) [Yes]-Product in HR industry, service planning experience , Web service product, service planning experience / business Experience in planning and launching new businesses.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4.8 million yen to 8.7 million yen
* For members: The above annual income is an amount that assumes an overtime allowance of 40 hours per month.
* Overtime pay is paid separately (discretionary labor for managers) salary increase, promotion, bonus twice a year (planned).
Social insurance complete, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreational facility (health insurance union), benefits club member for corporations, independent support system Support for funding, rent and employment), introduction training for mid-career employees (on-the-job training after on-site assignment), capacity development support system (company-wide training, cafeteria-type training), overtime work allowance.
# Document screening
# Primary interview
# Final interview
* The number of screenings may change depending on the situation.
Otemachi Office / 1-6-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Otemachi Building 2nd Floor, 5th Floor
-Directly connected to the subway line “Otemachi Station” (ground exit E2, C7)-Tokyo
Metro Marunouchi Line / 0 minute walk from “Otemachi Station” on the Chiyoda Line,
2 minute walk from “Otemachi Station” on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, 10 minute walk from “Otemachi Station” on the Toei Mita Line
[Annual holiday: 120 days (FY2018)]
2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), celebrations, annual paid holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer holidays (according to the calendar of each business division), special holidays.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.