- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 00-16: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Regulatory Management Group
Kubota’s construction machinery division has the world’s top share in the field of small construction machinery, with the world’s No. 1 products such as mini backhoes.
In the development department, we expect you to lead as the leading person in order to respond to laws and regulations and product certifications tailored to each country and region.
( 1 ) Collection of regulatory information in each region and country
・ Perform daily information collection activities using the Internet and information services.
・ Collaborate with local technical departments of overseas bases (Germany and China) to obtain legal and regulatory information, and collect detailed legal and regulatory information if there are detailed confirmations or questions.
・ Regarding areas where there are no overseas bases, such as emerging countries, while considering the use of consulting companies and trading companies, we established a route to obtain legal and regulatory information for each region and country so that information will not leak every time there is a change. Build an incoming system.
・ Participate as a representative in the International Regulation Standards Committee of the Japan Construction Machinery Manufacturers Association, attend international conferences as necessary, and obtain information on laws and regulations.
(2) Development of regulatory information in technology 1st and 2nd part
・ Select information collected in and deploy in technology 1st and 2nd part. We plan how to develop information deployment methods.
(3) Check function at the time of the new product council
・At the time of the new product council, establish a system to check whether the new product conforms to laws and regulations. Plan what to do to confirm conformity.
(4) Confirmation of the safety status of other companies
・ Check the contents of instruction manuals of other companies in the same industry
・Comparison with actual machines (design, risk assessment, caution label)
(5) Education and enlightenment related to product laws and regulations (Education at business divisions and overseas bases)
[About the company ]
The company can be broadly divided into machinery departments that produce agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines, construction machinery, and iron pipes. It is divided into the water environment division that manufactures and constructs pumps, valves and environmental plants. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
・ People from construction machinery manufacturers or similar manufacturers (automobiles, transportation equipment, etc.) are desirable.
・ It is desirable to know the mechanism of the vehicle system, but the ability to do CAD is not a requirement.
English ability required (TOEIC scores are not required, but experience in English is required)
* European machine standards are often changed, and the contents are often written in English. Ability to understand the standard and be able to determine whether it meets the standard at the development planning stage is required.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
* The “specialized work discretionary labor system” may apply depending on the type of job at the time of hiring.
Graduate (Master): Monthly salary: 237,000 yen / University graduate: Monthly salary: 217,000 yen * April 2017 result
<Annual income reference example>
27 years old: 539.2 million yen excluding)
34-year-old: 7,158,000 yen (dependents 3 people, in the case of a housing allowance Yes, excluding overtime)
* during the shortest promotion, 35-year-old: 8,970,000 yen (managers handling, care-free)
raise: once a year (April), bonus: twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations
* Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keihan-fund system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.