- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Sakura Factory Logistics Section
1. Ordering from imported suppliers of in-vitro diagnostic drugs, research reagents, etc., and corresponding English correspondence.
2. Procurement of products with proper inventory maintenance and order prediction, shipping adjustment from overseas, and information acquisition.
3. Document verification and difference check when importing products. Delivery to customs brokers, customs clearance instructions.
4. Appropriate inventory management and disposal instructions for factory shipments.
5. Management of replacement products for defective products.
6. Logistics section staff management.
7. Semi-annual product shipment schedule and creation of expiration date table.
8. Contacting overseas suppliers regarding product complaints, inquiries, etc.
9. Instructing instructions for in-house product kits.
University graduates or above
[Experience / Knowledge]
・ Those who have experience in sales or who want to do business (experience in trade administration).
・ Those who have experience with telephone and customer service.
・ Those who have administrative capabilities. (People who have experience in using systems such as ordering, inventory management, etc.)
・ PC (Practical experience of Microsoft Office).
・ Customs knowledge about import and export.
・ Knowledge of domestic logistics.
・ English ability (to the extent that you can read and write. Necessary if you have negotiations and communication skills in English with overseas suppliers.)
・Conditions for packaging, labeling and storage in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and manufacturing, manufacturing and sales Knowledge of the requirements (pharmaceuticals, procedures, etc.) is still preferable.
・ Knowledge about transport of radiopharmaceuticals.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary increase: Once a year (January).
Bonus: Fixed bonus once a year (December), Variable bonus once a year.
Various social insurance, defined contribution pension system, voluntary occupational accident insurance periodic health checkup, Christmas party, employee travel skill improvement training, English conversation skill up support, self-development support welfare subsidy program (subsidy for sports club activities).
Factory manager, Human Resources & General Affairs Division manager.
Annual holiday 120 days.
Complete weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday, Sunday) Holidays, New Year holidays, Gyeongsang vacation Annual paid leave, School event leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.