- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Solution Division
As a platform business development manager, you will provide consultation and development support for the company’s solutions. This is a position that plays an important role in improving convenience and linking with external services.
1. new solutions consultation also includes QA answer of the company’s products and API (application programming interface).
2. Technical review of new solutions
3. Support of released solutions
・ Elucidation of the cause of trouble
・ Explanation to partners
・ In-house explanation
Depending on skills and experience, promotion to management and transfer to other departments including overseas There is.
[Challenging / Attractive]
-The ability of businessmen to improve greatly by implementing PDCA for planning and development from upstream to downstream.
・ You will have the opportunity to work with outside partners as well as within the company, and gain experience in leadership.
-Although it is a foreign-affiliated company, the US headquarters’ expectations for Concar Japan are high, and there is discretion compared to other companies.
・ By taking the initiative, you will receive sufficient support for your own growth.
-Create an opportunity to provide new inspiring experiences to users of “SAP Concur”.
[About the company]
It is a Japanese corporation of the US-based Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions. We were selected as the “Best Company for Work” Best Company for four consecutive years, and in 2018, we were ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
With the theme of “indirect cost reform”, we provide SaaS solutions that optimize corporate overhead regardless of the size of the company.
<About the company’s solution>
More than 52 million people worldwide use and handle approximately 8 trillion yen in business trips and expenses with the top share in Japan An industry standard for management cloud. SAP Concur, a new integrated brand, is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to streamlining expense management, invoice management, and business trip management, it also visualizes overhead costs and complies with compliance. It is a powerful support for improving the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
Used by 61% of Fortune 500 companies around the world, it is the world’s de facto standard for expense settlement. In Japan, it has been introduced to 22 of the top 100 companies by market capitalization in Japan, and aims to triple sales and 2.5 times the number of employees by 2020.
・ Average age: 37 years old
・ Gender ratio: 65% male, 35% female (about 40% of all employees are women and can work with a high degree of freedom)
・ Workable environment and reputation from employees Is a stylish office.
・ Corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
1. Experience building API-linked solutions
2. Experience in system introduction projects and post-installation support at IT companies and IT consulting firms
3. Experience in planning, introduction and support of IT services at operating companies
4. In-house Experience in system development planning, introduction, and follow-up in IT departments for business
5. English proficiency (equivalent to business level)
1. Those who can understand and sympathize with the company’s vision and management philosophy
2. Negotiating ability, communication ability, logical thinking ability (communication with partner companies)
3. Demonstrate leadership, gain trust from surroundings, and team If the results are put out
4. self growth a more motivated person who can take action 5. proactively solve problems
6. If the core values can be exhibited
1. support Development from bis planning, operation, experience was involved in all of the PDCA cycle of up to improvement rather
2. a given work, experience was proposed and execution of such initiative in new and improved
3. The company product introduction experience or Product knowledge
4. English: TOEIC 800 or higher
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million to 12 million yen
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive.
Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union, Benefit One, health checkup, health insurance association contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS) Class), soft skills training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the expenses when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials Lending business books, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letter of thanks) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, industrial physicians Mental health check, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities , Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, beverages such as juice and tea in the office free or half price.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave leave system for studying abroad, encouragement of paid Day, three-year service leave, volunteer leave.
Primary interview: Team leader
Secondary interview: Department head
Final interview: Representative
* The number of selections and content may change.