- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Business Headquarters Kyushu Base 1st BU, 2nd BU
The Kyushu site is divided into three parts depending on the client and location. You will be responsible for the operation of the contact center and back office center as a site manager at a base in Fukuoka city.
Center manager site manager (Lead supervisor = LSV).
Center manager candidate site manager (Supervisor = SV).
1. Target value management centers are negotiated with customers, Management of various target values, indicators and quality.
2. Training of operators and SV Development of training plans and guidance to improve operator skills.
* Generally, about 10 operators are in charge of SV1 (depending on the level of work difficulty).
* Generally, SV4 to 5 persons are in charge of LSV1 (depending on the level of work difficulty).
3. Business Improvement, Company Vision
Implementing improvement measures and managing the status of improvement measures to realize “Creating Client Value” and “with your style”.
* LSV is internal and external parties In addition, we are also responsible for disseminating success stories of our department to others and incorporating other success stories into our department.
4. Preparation and reporting of client reports and report materials.
[After joining the company]
We will conduct general training after joining the company. After being assigned to each department, training will be held as necessary within the department.
Fukuoka’s base is currently expanding, so the Fukuoka 3rd Center will be established in February this year, and the 4th Center will be available this summer. You can start a new center and experience various operations in various industries.
-Since there are various career paths in the company, it is possible to proceed to various steps in the future according to your own wishes and suitability.
・ There is a department dedicated to education within the company, and training programs for skill improvement and step-up are also enhanced.
・ For those who want to be active in Fukuoka Prefecture for a long time, there is a system for job types and limited regular employees.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Call center manager experience 3 years or more.
2. Subordinate training experience.
3. Management experience such as target values and sales.
4. Client support experience.
1. Report creation experience.
2 .Business improvement experience.
3.Business startup experience.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3 million yen to 5.5 million yen.
Estimated monthly salary: 193,000 yen to 355,000 yen.
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience and skills.
Monthly salary: basic salary + regional allowance, salary increase: once a year (April), performance-linked bonus (June), winter bonus (December), commuting allowance (upper limit: up to 150,000 yen per month, tax-exempt limit).
Health insurance, health insurance, employment insurance, childcare support system, discount services available for group companies and affiliated companies, training, overtime allowance (full amount paid * 1 minute unit April 2019).
Health insurance, Employees’ pension, Employment insurance, Property savings, Childcare support system, Retirement allowance system, Defined contribution pension system, Unpaid funding system for annual paid leave, Various discount services for group companies and affiliated companies available training available, overtime allowance (full payment).
Aptitude inspection 1 (required time: about 20 minutes)
Aptitude inspection 2 (required time: about 80 minutes)
Condition presentation interviews
* The number of selections and contents may change.
[Annual holiday number: 122 days (fiscal 2019)]
complete a five-day workweek, paid vacation (annual 10 days to 22 days), (such as marriage leave, mourning holiday) special leave, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, other holidays (Childcare leave / care leave * 1 year or more).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.