- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for various management (other than revenue management) as a site manager (LSV), including supervisor (SV) training at the contact center and administrative center in Sapporo.
* SV: Supervisor
* LSV: Lead supervisor (Site manager)
1. Target value management
– Centers manage various target values, indicators, and quality.
2. SV training
– We will develop and provide guidance for improving SV skills.
* Generally, LSV1 is responsible for 4 to 5 SVs (depending on the level of difficulty of the business)
3. Business improvement
– The company’s vision “Creating Client Value” “with your style” Realization
・ Improvement measures
・Implementation measures Situation management
4. In-house sharing We will share information with a viewpoint that is optimal for the entire company, not limited to this center.
・ Introduction of examples from other centers
・Dissemination of successful cases at your own center, etc.
[After joining the company ]
We will conduct general training after joining the company. After being assigned to each department, training will be held as necessary within the department.
[Challenging and attractive]
The Hokkaido base is the largest base in TMJ and operates in four locations in the center of Sapporo. Since the scale of the base is large, there are various operations, so you can experience work in various industries.
-Since there are various career paths in the company, it is possible to proceed to various steps in the future according to your own wishes and suitability.
・ There is a department dedicated to education within the company, and training programs for skill improvement and step-up are also enhanced.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. More than 3 years of call center experience as an administrator
2. SV (Supervisor), LD (Leader) training experience
3. Client experience
4. Report creation experience
5. Business improvement Leader experience when proceeding with business
1. Business startup experience
2. Profit management experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Estimated annual income: 3.34 million yen to 4.45 million yen (3.7 million yen to 5.1 million yen when working overtime for 20 hours a month ) Estimated monthly salary: 240,000 yen to 320,000 yen
* Determined according to company regulations in consideration of experience and skills.
– Monthly salary: basic salary + regional allowance, salary increase: once a year (April), performance-linked bonus (June), winter bonus (December), commuting allowance (with actual expenses and regulations)
[About employment type ]
Recruitment as a “Regular Limited Employee”
In principle, you can play an active role in a specific area as a permanent employee with no moving. For those who want to play an active role beyond a specific area, there is a system for hiring full-time employees, and it is possible to challenge them.
Health insurance, health insurance, employment insurance, childcare support system, discount services available for group companies and affiliated companies, training, overtime allowance (full amount paid * 1 minute unit April 2019 ~)
[Annual holiday number: 122 days (fiscal 2019)]
complete a five-day workweek, paid vacation (annual 10 days to 22 days), (such as marriage leave, mourning holiday) special leave, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, other holidays (Childcare leave / care leave * 1 year or more)
Interview (1 to 2 times) + Aptitude test (SPI)
* The number of selections and contents may change.