- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
Responsible for all studio operations and management within Rakuten Fulfillment Center, the company’s logistics base.
[About Rakuten Fulfillment Center]
I am responsible for the creation of a product page for the apparel select e-commerce “Rakuten BRAND AVENUE” * that is open in the Rakuten market.
In addition to the studio work (measurement, shooting, manuscripts) called Sasage, the main work is the management and operation of the peripheral work.
* Rakuten BRAND AVENUE: https://brandavenue.rakuten.co.jp/ We sell a
wide range of products such as apparel and miscellaneous goods that are handled by many popular apparel brands, and men’s, ladies’, kids, and household goods.
1. Management of each work process (preparation, measuring, filming, captioning, tidying up)
2. Work instruction for part-time employees, temporary employees, freelancers, education, staffing adjustment, shift management, etc.
3. operational improvements (such as the studio of the capacity expansion and productivity improvement, quality improvement and improvement of the working environment)
4. communication and negotiation correspondence with other business units and outside the company involved with the studio work
[for the division]
Rakuten The mission of the logistics service is to support the growth of stores that open stores in the Rakuten market that supports EC in Japan. By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
This division is responsible for EC logistics of Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as store / shipment of goods, storage / inventory management, packaging, delivery, customer service, gift service and return service for stores opening in the Rakuten market. “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” including
Details of RSL: https://logistics.rakuten.co.jp/
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 million yen to 5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses twice a year (June and December, paid based on company and individual performance), commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
Primary interview: Assistant manager
Secondary interview: Manager
SPI (Web aptitude test)
Final interview: Senior manager
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly holiday (2 days) (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays may be available depending on the duties and times of work), summer / winter holidays, annual paid holidays (10-20 days), special holidays