- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign IT Infrastructure Design Group
As an infrastructure engineer in the in-house information system department, he is involved in all aspects of IT services for internal use and new proposals, construction and operation of internal infrastructure.
1. New introduction and operation of IT services and devices for internal use
2. Construction and operation of network and security for internal use
3. Operation and monitoring of servers for internal systems
4. Introduction of systems for improving operational efficiency・ Function development
Contribute to productivity improvement and work style innovation of management, organization and employees through IT
・ The company’s internal information system department is not just a support department for employees. There is a desire to design IT infrastructure by combining IT services and technologies.
・ We value the attitude that does not fit in the defense of new ideas that are not bound by conventional ideas.
・ It is an environment where you can touch on cutting-edge technologies and think and make proposals on how to improve them.
・ Infrastructure design, construction and operation experience with public cloud (1 year or more)
・ Operating Linux server and Windows server, troubleshooting experience
・ Programming experience (no language required )
・ Requirement adjustment with internal and external, negotiation capability
・ Communication skills
・ Practical experience in internal information system department
・ Design and development experience of business improvement tools
・ Integration function construction and operation experience of multiple cloud solutions
・ Infrastructure construction and operation experience with Infrastructure as Code
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.48 million yen to 12.04 million yen
* Determined individually according to experience and ability.
<Monthly salary example>
Annual salary 6.51 million: monthly salary 465,000 (basic salary 338,000 + overtime allowance 127,000)
* Regardless of whether overtime work or not, overtime allowance equivalent to 45 hours per month is paid
* Time exceeding 45 hours Additional wages for extra work are paid twice a year (June / December), bonus twice a year (July / December), full payment of transportation expenses.
Various social insurances, employee shareholding associations, Know Me (No-Mee: “Other people” who have never drunk in the past and “Less than three” drinks per person from the company 3,000 yen subsidy), Yoko (a system that allows employees to voluntarily plan various measures necessary to create a better community, with some subsidy for activity costs from the company), Teranchi (President Terada and employees) Group lunch system for several people), H2O (neighboring housing subsidy system * The company subsidizes housing expenses for employees living within 2 stations from Shibuya Station and supports shortening the commuting time), YAE (working from home System), Do Nicho (a system that allows you to change workdays on weekdays to Saturdays), charge vacation (a system that allows you to take three consecutive days off from July to September) GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers Development environment maintenance subsidy system * Study group incentive system for students, book purchase assistance system, etc.), MOM (Measures of Maternity: a system in which the company subsidizes a nursery school fee to boost the return from childcare leave), KISS (KIds Sitter Support: cost of babysitters) The company pays a maximum of 30,000 yen / month)
* In-house system details: https://jp.corp-sansan.com/blog/system/
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year holidays, paid holidays, Keio holidays.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.